Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

WTF

i had rly high volume at my speakers and it scared the hell out of me!

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

great lol

Blood and stuff. Awesome! :D

The Halloween Animation The Halloween Animation

LOL xD

funny :D

Goin Up Goin Up

Space to retry

PLEASE add 'press space to retry', its so gay that i have to get the mouse and press retry every time i die!

Otherwise. Awesome game!!! :D

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

RPG = RolePlaying game

A roleplaying game is about playing a role. The role the player plays in this game is a dotty stick figure. The only thing the player got to do is to press SPACE which makes the player playing as this role. That makes this game a role playing game. If anyone wants to argue about this, pls don't be a troll -.-

Btw, THIS GAME IS LAME (and awesome :D)!

Red Baron Red Baron

Not good, not bad

the game is like 4 years old so i wot say that its bad. I got stuck at the 2nd boss. I got all his health down and just beated hes ass like 1 min or so after. He didnt die! Do i have to do some special move to kill him? Anyways, rest of the game is alright. :)

I Am A Rogue AI I Am A Rogue AI

Very, very smooth. This is absolutely my favorite of your tracks.

Bloodtype8 responds:

Interesting as this one is one of my least favorite ones, at least from the recent ones. Thanks though. :)

Heisenberg Crystals Heisenberg Crystals

The beat is the sharp point of this track. The rest is "meeeh". The reason why I think it's doll is that the sounds are a bit naggy and almost gets on my nerves. It would maybe have been decent or maybe even great if it the sounds wasn't that harsh.

Bloodtype8 responds:

I think the 'harshness' suits this one. Some like it that way, some don't. Thank you for the comment.

Don't Worry Friend Don't Worry Friend

It's mostly smooth and 'background music'-ish. But at 1:00 it tries to take the front line and throw that tone at you like it's the next big thing. If it stayed to its roll, which is being a background track, I would have enjoyed it strongly.
Anyhow, keep the good work up. It seems like you can get some great tracks done! :D

Thanks for the feedback. :D

NG Elite Soldier NG Elite Soldier

:D

First they invented Flat screens, then they invented flat headsets. Next up, flat pussies! (No cameltoe plz :3)

A Conversation in Space A Conversation in Space

Awesome!

Theres 2 things i like about this painting, theres no sound in space and you can write / imagine what you want it the bubbles.

Castle Crashers Portraits Castle Crashers Portraits

Nice

Realy nice :P U got all of them and also in HD, i like HD :D
5/5 10/10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW i got the most of them in level 256, But not the theif (lvl 99) and not theguy after the dragon, cant remember hes name (lvl 10).