Goin Up Goin Up

Space to retry

PLEASE add 'press space to retry', its so gay that i have to get the mouse and press retry every time i die!

Otherwise. Awesome game!!! :D

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

RPG = RolePlaying game

A roleplaying game is about playing a role. The role the player plays in this game is a dotty stick figure. The only thing the player got to do is to press SPACE which makes the player playing as this role. That makes this game a role playing game. If anyone wants to argue about this, pls don't be a troll -.-

Btw, THIS GAME IS LAME (and awesome :D)!

Red Baron Red Baron

Not good, not bad

the game is like 4 years old so i wot say that its bad. I got stuck at the 2nd boss. I got all his health down and just beated hes ass like 1 min or so after. He didnt die! Do i have to do some special move to kill him? Anyways, rest of the game is alright. :)

One Chance One Chance

U can do it more than once!

If u right-click the game window and make that newgrounds can save 0kb, then just refresh and retry :)

Btw, Good game! I just have to play my second time :)

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

Pretty lame

This game is pretty lame. The graphics isn't anything special, missing elements to make it a good gravity game (it does just change the gravity direction. LAME!) and who the fuck gets hurt by touching a spike from the non-sharp side? PUSSIES!
"Over 60 lines of cute yet scary voice acting!" it's not cute or scary, just bad sound-quality.
"Over 35 Levels with to provide a unique platforming and puzzle solving experience!" a third of them are just 2 jumps away from the finish.
"Levels don't require guesswork, all of it is built off of the core gravity mechanic!" As i said before, the gravity sucks. Its so sharp/blocky!
"Gorgeous pixel art!" I wouldn't call it gorgeous, but not call it bad either.
"Retro platforming with a twist" If the twist is that its a completely normal gravity game, then you got a point!
"More than just a platformer! Levels make you think!" What doesn't make me think? This isn't a puzzle, just a platformer with bad gravity.

WHAT TO CHANGE (this is my opinion):
Only dies by touching spikes from the sharp side
Change gravity more fluid. Don't just change the direction (make it relative).
The first 20 levels are lame (haven't played the other ones)! Make it more puzzley, try adding blocks the is pushable and other interactive things. Maybe long levels with checkpoints.

OVERALL:
This game is lame. It's just another of those gravity games that isn't very well done. Add some stuff, levels and maybe checkpoints! Not a puzzle game. Bad gravity. The graphs are OK!
That's why i give it 4/10. Good luck on your next game(s)

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Awesome ripoff

This is a ripoff the gamemaker game "Death Worm". Not exactly a ripoff, You just took the idea and made a game thats nearly the same but better. Awesome game btw :)

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

realy hard...

... with one hand

SkyFyre SkyFyre

RIGHT CLICK GLITCH!

If u right klick and then klick some where u teleport... :D
10/10 5/5

HRmageddon HRmageddon

Slow and boring

The game is to slow, takes about 1h for first game.
But i like the gaphics.
2/10
1/5

the torture game the torture game

Nice!

I love this game! Kill a guy in 1m ways, nice!
10/10